- Incentives are available to applicants who are NorthWestern Energy commercial natural gas supply customers.
- All projects are subject to review, and receipt of a rebate is not guaranteed.
- Projects may not receive an incentive if the energy savings does not justify the rebate.
- "Choice" customers, those who buy their electricity through a contract with a competitive supplier, are not eligible.
- Final determination of eligibility rests solely with NorthWestern Energy.
How to Apply for the Rebate: Download the Program Guidelines and Application and follow the instructions on the form.
Equipment types and the associated rebate amounts are detailed in the Program Guidelines and Application form.
Custom Incentives: E+ Business Partners Program is for customized cost-effective natural gas measures or projects and is offered to new or existing commercial, institutional, industrial, agricultural and multi-family residential facilities. The eligibility noted above applies to the E+ Business Partners program.
Need help? This list of Program Contractors is provided to help customers move forward with cost-effective energy efficiency improvements. Program Contractors are a resource available to customers but working with a Program Contractor is not required.
Contact: For more information about this program, call (800) 823-5995.
Funding for the E+ Natural Gas Savings Rebate Program is provided through NorthWestern Energy natural gas supply rates.
Funding is limited, and the program is subject to change without notice. NorthWestern Energy or its agents do not sell energy conservation products directly to customers. NorthWestern Energy does not endorse or recommend any specific manufacturer, brand, or model of energy conservation products.