Lighting is the most common opportunity for businesses to save energy. New technologies continue to become available. Rebates are available for qualifying lamps, fixtures and controls.
Contact: For more information about this program, call (800) 823-5995.
- Incentives are available to applicants who are NorthWestern Energy commercial electric supply customers.
- All projects are subject to review, and receipt of a rebate is not guaranteed.
- Projects may not receive an incentive if the energy savings does not justify the rebate.
- Outdoor lighting included in an “Electric Non Metered Service” line item on a NorthWestern Energy billing statement are not eligible for rebates.
- “Choice” customers, those who buy their electricity through a contract with a competitive supplier, are not eligible.
- Final determination of eligibility rests solely with NorthWestern Energy.
Lighting Trade Ally Network: This resource is provided solely as a convenience to our customers. Northwestern Energy does not warrant or guarantee the work performed by these participating trade allies. You are solely responsible for any contract with a participating trade ally and the performance of any trade ally you have chosen. View a list of Lighting Trade Ally Network.
Interested In Becoming A Lighting Trade Ally? Download the Trade Ally Network Commercial Lighting Application. The Northwest Lighting Network is a valuable resource for lighting training and technology updates.
Funding for the E+ Commercial Lighting Rebate Program is provided through NorthWestern Energy electric supply rates.
Funding is limited, and the program is subject to change without notice. NorthWestern Energy or its agents do not sell energy efficiency products directly to customers. NorthWestern Energy does not endorse or recommend any specific manufacturer, brand, or model of energy conservation products.